Arctic Fury

Post All Your Missions Here
David Lindau

Arctic Fury

Post by David Lindau »

Topic for feedback on Arctic fury mission.

David Lindau

Re: Arctic Fury

Post by David Lindau »

Connor I hopefully beefed up the AI fighters, let me know if they are more of a challenge now.

A Random Panzer

Post by A Random Panzer »

I will have a look later on

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Can you beef up the guys flying top cover too David? I won't comment on how they performed last time! Maybe give them an AI co-pilot, or a pre-recorded message saying "It's behind you"

:D :D :D

It's good to see you have compiled a public version of it too now.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

A Random Panzer

Post by A Random Panzer »

Could you add the MIG 21 to make my life harder :lol:

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

F-15 would be better than half baked M2000

Danny

Post by Danny »

You cant compare F15 or any FC3 aircraft to full fidelity models :D

Teddy

Post by Teddy »

Yeah I agree, the M2000 makes it a challenge.

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Trouble is thats all we have to compare it to at the moment, i am beginning to think the FC3 aircraft systems are over modeled.

She is fun to fly an you can pull off some rather insane moves to break contact, however i do feel like i am bringing a knife to a gun fight for example i caught an F5 off guard he was in a straight and level flight snuck up behind him rattled off 3 3 second bursts with the guns bits of the F5 falling off all over guns empty F5 still flying straight an level i was like wtf am i shooting paintballs i stuck them right up his tail pipe, pulled up along side and then he breaks and starts spaming bit late oh well rtb.

The landing gear being off doesn't help hopefully that will get fixed quickly i don't get how anyone can release a module with the landing being off its either pulling left for take off or pulling right on landing, i thought i was bad at landing her but connor confirmed landing gear is slightly off thats a relief i thought it was me lol.

After spending most of the day yesterday in her i am enjoying her more thanks to connor for the tips they got me in the grove, had a little run in the F15 this morning and man that feels o so heavy now not as nimble as the 2000 i hope they don't change to much of its flight characteristics.

Some work to be done her but i am beginning to warm up to her.

Hopefully we will get a texture template soon then i can dress her up with our colours and livery.

David Lindau

Post by David Lindau »

Screen_160113_182221.jpg
Screen_160113_182221.jpg (200.82 KiB) Viewed 6785 times
Keith I recommend you try the Mi-8 cargo mission, on the public Arctic Fury mission :lol:

Return to “Missions”