MP mission for enhanced realism towards CAS

Post All Your Missions Here
Jonas

MP mission for enhanced realism towards CAS

Post by Jonas »

I have been making a MP mission, too try too enhance the realism towards the execution of CAS.
The idea of the scenario is to "outloop" the scripted JTAC function and use players in all roles.

I made the scenario based on training-missions similar to what i have planned and executed as a jtac myself in real life.
The scenario is based around the use of a FAC(A) to direct and control CAS players, in support of GFC objectives.

Im havent made much "scripted" missions before - so per now it is basic in setup - but it contains ACM (airspace control measures), TNKR support, multiple flights)

I`ve added 2 pdf`s: one containing the scenario brief, and one containing some info regarding CAS SOP`s that will be used in the scenario.

So give me some feedback if you guys think this is something that can work out :)
Attachments
CAS TECHNIQUES AND PROCEDURES.pptx
(3.21 MiB) Downloaded 162 times
OP NIMBLE ARCHER.pptx
(6.14 MiB) Downloaded 161 times

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: MP mission for enhanced realism towards CAS

Post by Neil Willis »

Excellent Jonas. If you'd like someone to fly it with you before it is used on a Squadron night, just let me know. I'm available pretty much any time you care to mention.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

cool! we could link-up on TS later this evening, and i can add the miz file on the forum - and talk it through and do some testing on the mission ?

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

As it is Thursday night, we will be getting together for a squadron night, so if you want to run the mission with a few of us, that could be a very good opportunity to try it.

I'll be here at around 19:30 Alpha.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

i`ll be there.
i will upload updated pilotbrief ( found some minor typos), miz file (so someone with access to server can load it up)

jonas.
Attachments
OP NIMBLE ARCHER 2.miz
(37.65 KiB) Downloaded 154 times
OP NIMBLE ARCHER.pptx
(6.14 MiB) Downloaded 154 times

Return to “Missions”