New Mission Testing - Sunday 22nd December.

Post All Your Missions Here
309 Geoff

Re: New Mission Testing - Sunday 22nd December.

Post by 309 Geoff »

Russ, Thankyou for the time and effort you spent developing tonight's mission. It was different, very enjoyable, and challenging. It's infinitely variable, and I can see it standing the test of time. I've been on the squadron for 12 months now, and your mission lead to the most involved brief and debrief I've experienced.

Thankyou also to Will, Ade, and Paul, for all the BLUE fight planning and preparation. Without it, I would not have survived.
Flt Lt Geoff Mansfield RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Paul(Dragon)0043
Site Admin

Post by Paul(Dragon)0043 »

Yea, it was a very good mission, thanks Russ.

I had my stupid head on last night, when I saw that 3 out of the 4 AAA sites were intact, I still went in and attacked, and paid the ultimate price. Luckily Geoff saw what stupidity can lead too, and broke off his attack immediately, he would of made it back home if the server hadn't crashed.

Ahh well lesson learned, I wont do that again. Look forward to flying this mission again. Knowing you will be going against a Human CAP really adds an extra dimension to the anticipation level.

Thanks Will & Ade for a great and in depth briefing, and route planning.

Well done Reds, for getting a few victories against insurmountable odds.
"Je Vois Tout"

Wing Commander Paul"Dragon"Ratcliffe - RAF AIR UK
ImageImage
97 Squadron
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

i for one was messing myself and as a singleton facing down 4 F18 everything went out of my head however i did evade a few missiles right up till someone dived in on me and shot me in the face. a boom a zoom tactic. who ever you were a salute you sir

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

when are we doin it again? lol i cant wait
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Russ Kent

Post by Russ Kent »

I agree. A lot of fun. Knowing it was human flying against us gave it a certain “edgy” feel. Thank you Geoff for the idea and to Will for your excellent planning and also Ade for “righting my wrongs” and tweaking. We should definitely make a date to fly again. ASAP too. Well done all.
Pilot Officer Russ Kent - RAF Air UK

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

working awacs would be nice aswell, with corecet freq, i did see wizard take off from the base then do a silly hard right turn, last time saw it it was pointing at the deck.

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

I think we know someone else with similar flying skills Muttley!

Unfortunately, stuff like that can be a little beyond our control, but if there are bugs, I am sure the author will be taking notice.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Missions”