Promotions and Awards

Danny

Promotions and Awards

Post by Danny »

I am pleased to anounce that:

David Lindau has been promoted to Wing Commander and will be taking command of 97 Squadron. As most of you know David has been an integral part of RAF Air UK, and without him mission nights would be very dull. He is well qualified to head 97 Squadron, even though we had to push him into it :lol:

Keith Chilton has been promoted to Squadron Leader and will be taking command of 8 Squadron. This squadron is new and will encompass ATC, AWACS and JTACS. Keith is eminently suited to this role as his real life job in ATC makes him the go to guy for information on all the nuances of operating in controlled airspace.

Teddy Chadd has also been promoted to Squadron leader and will take command of 33 Squadron. Currently this is a admistrative role as we have no interest in rotary aircraft currently. Teddy will spend the majority of his time as 2 i/c 74 Sqn. There isn't much Teddy doesn't know about the systems on both the A-10C or the Mirage and he is especially knowledgeable on the installation and use of Univers radio.

Congratulations guys, well deserved.

We also have some long service ribbons to award to pilots who have been with us for a year. This is a hobby for us all and as we know sometimes real life gets in the way, so this award is quite an achievement.

Jack Crammer
Keith Chilton
Paul Ratcliffe
Jeremy Lambert
Alan Johnson

Congratulations and we hope you are all still with us to receive your 2 year ribbon.

Don't forget to update your forum signature pages.

David Lindau

Re: Promotions and Awards

Post by David Lindau »

Pay-raise! or well, maybe not. ..

Congrats guy's :!:

Chilts

Post by Chilts »

Thank you Danny and many congratulations to the others, in particular the new 'wingco'

Danny

Post by Danny »

Cheque's in the post :D

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

There's pay too?

:D :D :D
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Teddy

Post by Teddy »

Cheers guys and congrats to all!

Chew

Post by Chew »

congrats to all :D

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Well done all and even i get an award wohoo.

Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

Post by Richard Rodgers »

Congratulations guys. Certainly well deserved.

Yes there is pay, but being as I am a meanie, I am keeping the lot. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Steve welsh

Post by Steve welsh »

Congrats to everyone

Return to “Promotions & Achievements”